Friday, October 31, 2008

Get out and vote when I tell you to!

My fellow Americans,

You may recall that I announced the selection of Joe Biden as my running mate via text message. I did this in part to build a massive database of cell phone numbers to which I could text a reminder to vote on election day.

Well, I've learned that McCain's campaign has obtained a copy of this database and intends to deceive you, my loyal but inferior subjects, by confusing you about when election day actually falls.

This means you will get a text that appears to come from me, reminding you to vote ON THE WRONG DAY! Simply disregard this message. However, I will text you a genuine reminder to vote on the correct day. You can tell a real message from me because I will include the word "hopenchange4eva".

So remember, Obamasciples, STAY PUT AND DON'T GO VOTE UNTIL YOU GET A TEXT MESSAGE CONATINING "HOPENCHANGE4EVA"!

Your Transcendent One,

Barry

No comments: